Saturday, October 12, 2013

A new beginning

Dear diary,

How are you all doing? Alhamdulillah I am just fine right here and for now, 'fine' is more than alright. And 'fine' is just perfect at the moment.

Dear diary,
I have all the reason to be grateful even after what happened. Life is full of drama and drama teaches you things. That's why I wanted to do a thesis on drama one day because I believe that drama could bring out the best in people and if not that, drama is the key to a person's breakthrough to many great things. It could be a key to self-expression, to self-development, to being more than you could possibly imagine yourself to be. Of course it may sound exaggerating but I just believe drama can do many things. I hope I could prove that one day.

Anyway, what I really intended to say is that, I am grateful that things happen in my life. I can learn a lot and I am learning a lot.

I learnt that a girl needs to be strong wherever and whenever she is. She has got to be the girl of her own mind. She needs to have a principle. Life's principle, life's code. This is important because it could really take care of you and it makes you remember what are the things that you want to do and do not want to do. It does not let you go overboard or limit yourself, depends on the principle you constructed. But principles are important for a girl to live by to.

I have been watching my friends a lot lately, especially the strong ones. My, do I admire them...
They can just be strong as anything, they have their own principles, their code and their boyfriends love them for that.
That is another thing I learnt. If a guy loves you, they will love you for all of you and will trust you. They will respect you and will not treat you like crap. If the guy disagrees, things can be discussed. Fight is normal I learnt but too much is not good either. Alright, the point is, if a guy loves you, they will respect you, admire you, make you feel good about yourself, trust you and want you. So ladies, keep an open eye to these things aite?

My strong friends have such a character. They know what they want and they are very determined. It is this character that I must learnt. I cant be 'me' all the time because well, people may take advantage of that. I dont want that. I have my life and myself to take care of too. I am more than happy to devote myself to something or someone whom I know who will love me back and well does not make me feel bad.

There are so many things to learn in this life and I'll be open to them and see it if it is in front of my eyes.
Life is definitely too short to be angry and bitter all the time. I have to move on and keep moving on. If I happen to find love once again, then I'll pray my heart will be open to it and will not runaway from it.
I have always dreamt of finding my soulmate and true love. I have always wondered how it really works and how it really is. But one never really does know. We could formulate a lot of theories you know but in the end, it is still up to you and if things does not work out then we should not stop trying. The heart may be tired as I'm feeling that right now but it would be a shame to shut your heart out to everything just because one or two incidents have left you dead and dry.

Allah would want me to move on and make the best out of everything that is around me and insyaAllah that is exactly what I would do.

Alright dear diary, I will leave this post here then. Till next time, cheerio! Salam...

No comments:

Post a Comment