Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dear diary,
im starting this one with a smile and a laugh. I am healing. Those are three very simple words and yes, I am healing. I wont say from what but what I would say is that I am. Healing. A part of me has started to realize that life isnt always what we expect it to be. It never is but there is the mystery. Allah works in different ways. Ways that we couldnt imagine because it is out of our league to think of it. But all in all, alhamdulillah i am ever so grateful that i am healing. slowly but healing.
I tried as hard as I can to ignore the negative feelings. I let it pass by me. I feel it but I dont take notice of it. I let it go. I dont hang on to it. I dont want to hang on to it. It just goes through.
but I have to take a stand. I have to know what I want out of my life. I cant just tolerate everything just because people say im nice. true, for me, it is easier for me if i just accept and not complaining, really, it is sooo much easier. but diary, ive done that for long enough and alhamdulillah im happy with it and life has been good : ) but again, in things that i think needs working, i think it does. they say dont fix anything, let time decide. hmm...ok.

2 comments: