Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WiLD cHILd..!!

dear feelin' it,

I honestly think that my wild side is starting to surface! During the past few months, I have been doing things that my friends in school would be in total shock if they'd knew. And they are. I told one of my friends about what I did, and she went completely ballistic over it. She said the Sarah she knew, would not do anything of the such. She said I've become wild.

To be honest, it is not that I have changed; a good girl gone bad. I think it is just the way I am.
For instance, I loved dancing since I was a kid and I have been dancing since long I could remember. The Only thing that changed was, I had the courage or the will to dance in front of my friends now, compared to back then. This does not apply to only this, it applies to a lot of things in my life which for now, I will keep it a secret. But seriously, I like to keep my life balanced. Half of it, world, half of it, the life after.... Maybe the way I'm doing is wrong, I'll learn form that. If Poppy Moore can do it, so can I. She is a wild child but still she managed to be Alice in the wonderland at the same. Therefore, so can I.

Wish me luck and all the best! ( got a lot more to say, but somehow, after a few calls here and there, I've lost it boohoo)

No comments:

Post a Comment